GUIDED VISIT TO THE CATHEDRAL AND ROYAL CHAPEL
- Duración: 2 Horas (aproximadamente)
- Ubicación: Granada, Granada
- Código de producto: 12 ENGLISH TOUR SP_2022
Discover the Cathedral and Royal Chapel of Granada, in a small group guided tour, together with an official guide. With this visit you will access the entire monument: Nasrid Palaces, La Alcazaba, the Generalife Palace and its gardens, the Palace of Carlos V, as well as the Cathedral, Royal Chapel, Mausoleum of the Catholic Monarchs and some of their descendants and the monumental center around the cathedral
- Entrance to the Cathedral of Granada
- Entrance to the Royal Chapel of Granada
- Official accredited guide
The duration of the visit is approximately e hours (1 Cathedral + 1 Royal Chapel)
- The visit to the Cathedral and Royal Chapel will begin at 10:00 a.m.
- Tour to the Cathedral and Royal Chapel on Google Maps: Ábside Store: Pl. de Villamena, 5, Local 1-2, 18001 Granada
Small groups are approximately 20 people plus the guide. This is not fixed and it could happen that they are higher or lower depending on logistics or some circumstance that prevents us from doing so in an exceptional way. In no case will they exceed 29 people + guide.
The visit will be carried out in a single language, the one selected when making the purchase and it will not be possible to modify this in any case.
For logistical reasons, availability or other circumstances, the schedule could vary, notifying you in advance of this circumstance. If in any case this occurs, the client may accept or cancel and be reimbursed 100% of the amount, thus canceling this contract. If accepted, the initial contracting conditions will be accepted again.
- It is essential to provide the name, surnames and DNI / Passport of the reservation holder when making it. You can also send your data to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
- On the day of the visit you must carry the reservation document on your mobile. You don't need to print it
- Presentation at the meeting point 15 min. before the start of the tour
- This tour is not suitable for people with reduced mobility, since the layout and the floor are not fully enabled
The cancellation conditions are, without any exception, the following:
- If the cancellation is made between the day of contracting and up to 3 days before the tour, the expenses will be €5 per adult, derived from the management expenses.
- No refund if canceled 3 days or less before the tour and up to the start time of the visit
- It is non-refundable if you do not show up for the visit, arrive late or do not bring the original passport or DNI with which the reservation was made.
- Cancellations or modifications may be made in the event of a health alert that affects the closure of the monument
There are no exceptional situations to apply in the cancellation conditions that modify the cancellation and reimbursement criteria indicated in these points.
If you consider that you may experience some exceptional situation, contact your travel insurance, which may cover these situations.
To request total or partial cancellation in accordance with these cancellation policies, you must send an email to email@example.com and proceed to cancel and reimburse according to the date of receipt of said email, as a reference date.