GUIDED VISIT TO THE ALHAMBRA, GRANADA CATHEDRAL AND ROYAL CHAPEL IN ENGLISH reduced groups
- Duración: 3 Horas (aproximadamente)
- Ubicación: Granada, Granada
- Código de producto: 04 TOUR IN ENGLISH SP_2022
Discover the entire Alhambra and the Cathedral and Royal Chapel of Granada, on a guided tour in a small group, together with an official guide. With this visit you will access the entire monument: Nasrid Palaces, La Alcazaba, the Generalife Palace and its gardens, the Palace of Carlos V, as well as the Cathedral, Royal Chapel, Mausoleum of the Catholic Monarchs and some of their descendants and the monumental center around the cathedral
- Alhambra full ticket
- Entrance to the Cathedral and Royal Chapel
- Official accredited guide
- Single audio system
- Visit with official guide to the Cathedral and Royal Chapel in the morning and Alhambra and Generalife in the morning
The duration of the visit is approximately 5 hours (2 Cathedral + 3 Alhambra)
- The visit to the Cathedral and Royal Chapel will begin at 10:00 a.m.
- The visit of the Alhambra and the Generalife will always start in the afternoon, 2:00 p.m. in winter (from October 16 to March 31) and at 2:00 p.m. or 5:00 p.m. in summer (from April 1 to October 15). You will be informed of this time
- Tour to the Cathedral and Royal Chapel on Google Maps: Ábside Store: Pl. de Villamena, 5, Local 1-2, 18001 Granada
- Alhambra Tour on Google Maps: Paseo del Generalife 1F, 18009 Granada
Small groups are approximately 25 people plus the guide. This is not fixed and it could happen that they are higher or lower depending on logistics or some circumstance that prevents us from doing so in an exceptional way. In no case will they exceed 29 people + guide.
The visit will be carried out in a single language, the one selected when making the purchase and it will not be possible to modify this in any case.
For logistical reasons, availability or other circumstances, the schedule could vary, notifying you in advance of this circumstance. If in any case this occurs, the client may accept or cancel and be reimbursed 100% of the amount, thus canceling this contract. If accepted, the initial contracting conditions will be accepted again.
- It is essential to provide name, surnames and DNI / Passport at the time of making the reservation. You can also send your data to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
- On the day of the visit you must bring the original identity document that you provided at the time of making the reservation
- Presentation at the meeting point 15 min. before the start of the tour
Based on the Official Regulations published in the BOJA by the Board of Trustees of the Alhambra and the Generalife, launched on 5/1/2020, once the tickets have been issued, they cannot be cancelled, modified or rescheduled.
As a consequence of this regulation, the cancellation policies to be taken into account, without exceptions of any kind, are:
- If the cancellation is made between the day of contracting and up to 30 days before the tour, the expenses will be €34 per adult
- No refund if canceled 30 days or less before the tour and up to the start time of the visit
- It is non-refundable if you do not show up for the visit, arrive late or do not bring the original passport or DNI with which the reservation was made.
- Cancellations or modifications may be made in the event of a health alert that affects the closure of the monument
There are no exceptional situations to apply in the cancellation conditions that modify the cancellation and reimbursement criteria indicated in these points.
To request total or partial cancellation in accordance with these cancellation policies, you must send an email to email@example.com indicating the reservation number and owner and proceed to cancel and refund, if applicable, according to the date of receipt of said email as reference date.