GUIDED TOUR TO ALHAMBRA AND ALBAICIN & SACROMONTE IN ENGLISH. Small group
- Duración: 3 Horas (aproximadamente)
- Ubicación: Granada, Granada
- Código de producto: 03 TOUR EN INGLÉS SP_2022
Discover the complete Alhambra and the Albaicín & Sacromonte neighborhood, in a reduced guided tour, together with an official guide. With this visit you will access the entire monument: Nasrid Palaces, La Alcazaba, the Generalife Palace and its gardens, the Carlos V Palace
- Full Alhambra ticket
- Accredited official guide
- Individual audio system
- Visit with an official guide to the Albaicín and Sacromonte neighborhoods
- The duration of the visit is approximately 5 hours (3 h Alhambra + 2 h Albaicin)
- The visit to the Alhambra and the Generalife will always start at the time indicated on your voucher, which is the one you select.
- The visit to the Albaicín and Sacromonte will begin at 5:00 p.m. in winter (from October 1 to May 31) and at 6:00 p.m. in summer (from June 1 to September 30)
- It is essential to provide name, surname and ID / Passport at the time of booking. You can also send your data to the email email@example.com
- On the day of the visit, you must bring the original identity document that you provided at the time of booking
- Presentation at the meeting point 15 min. before the start of the tour
Meeting point (google maps)
- Tour ot the Alhambra and Generalife: Paseo del Generalife 1F, 18009 Granada
- Tour of the Albaicín and Sacromonte: Ábside Store: Pl. de Villamena, 5, Local 1-2, 18001 Granada
Based on the Official Regulations published in the BOJA by the Board of Trustees of the Alhambra and the Generalife, launched on 1/1/2020, once the tickets have been issued, they cannot be cancelled, modified or rescheduled.
As a consequence of this regulation, the cancellation policies to be taken into account, without exceptions of any kind, are:
- If the cancellation is made between the hiring day and up to 30 days before the tour, the expenses will be € 32 per adult
- No refund if canceled 30 days or less before the tour and until the start time of the visitIt
- It is non-refundable for not showing up for the visit, arriving late or not carrying the original passport or ID with which the reservation was made
- Cancellations or modifications may be made in the event of a health alert that affects the closure of the monument
There are no exceptional situations to apply in the cancellation conditions that modify the cancellation and refund criteria indicated in these points.
To request total or partial cancellation in accordance with these cancellation policies, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and proceed to cancel and reimburse according to the date of receipt of said mail, as the reference date.